- Virtual Race Day Details
- Twin Cities Race Registration
- Twin Cities Race Donations
- Twin Cities Friends for the Cure Fundraising
- Participant Center
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure®
Breast Cancer Stories- Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all!
Rally for the Cure - Golf, tennis, dinner events and so much more...
Go Passionately Pink to help save lives! — Just wear pink, have fun and raise money to fight breast cancer. Be inspired by the multitude of ideas right here, or think of your own. There are so many creative ways to have fun and fight breast cancer.
- SUSAN G. KOMEN® MINNESOTA'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- Where Your Money Goes
- 2019 SGK Mission Impact Report
- Our Mission
- Mission in Action
- More Than Pink
- Thank You For Your Support
- Overview of Grantmaking Process
- Annual Information - Public Disclosure
- Charities Review Council
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Research
- 2020 Midwest Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference
Thank You For Your Support
Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure® and other Susan G. Komen® events and activities are produced through the support and generosity of caring and concerned corporations, businesses, volunteer groups and individuals who provide financial assistance, in-kind products, services, and thousands of hours of volunteer work. It is all of these dedicated people who make this event such a success!
Susan G. Komen® Minnesota is a Minnesota 501(c)3 non-profit corporation; Internal Revenue Service #41-1924790; Minnesota Tax #4336115.