- Race Information
- Friends for the Cure Fundraising
- Breast Cancer Survivors
- Participant Center
- I AM KOMEN®
- Photo Gallery
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure®
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure- Registration
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure- Information
- Brainerd Lakes- Teams
- Brainerd Lakes- Survivors
- Brainerd Lakes- Make a Donation
- Brainerd Lakes- 5K Race Results
- Brainerd Lakes- Volunteer
- Brainerd Lakes- Honorary Chairs
- Brainerd Lakes- Sponsors
- Brainerd Lakes- About Us
- Ginger Brauer Award
- Shop for the Cure
Breast Cancer Stories- Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all!
Rally for the Cure - Golf, tennis, dinner events and so much more...
Go Passionately Pink to help save lives! — Just wear pink, have fun and raise money to fight breast cancer. Be inspired by the multitude of ideas right here, or think of your own. There are so many creative ways to have fun and fight breast cancer.
> Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure® > Komen Race for the Cure® > Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure® > Brainerd Lakes- Make a Donation
Brainerd Lakes- Make a Donation
Friends for the Cure ®
Race participants are encouraged to collect extra donations to help in the fight against breast cancer. Up to 75% of our net profits stays in the state of Minnesota for education, screening and treatment programs through grants to non-profits and government agencies with focus on the underinsured and underserved. The remaining 25% goes directly to Komen’s highly regarded Research and Awards program. None of these funds are used for administration. Your efforts WILL save lives.
Your registration fee gets you to the start line; your fundraising gets us all to the finish line—a world without breast cancer! Not only will you make an impact, you’ll be eligible to receive a reward for any individual fundraising of $100 or more, too! And, if you raise $500 or more on your individual fundraising page by August 1st, you’ll be recognized as a Pink Honor Roll member with a special reward and celebratory dinner the following spring. Raise over $1000 and get premium parking at the following year’s Race!
Our fundraising incentives have never been more exciting! Raise money on your individual fundraising page (as part of our Friends for the Cure® program) and you’ll be amazed at the reward you can win!
GRAND PRIZES: Two American Airlines certificates for 25,000 AAdvantage miles! At the Race Day Award Ceremony, one certificate will be awarded to the person submitting the most donations by 7:00 pm, Friday, June 25th. A second certificate will be awarded by a drawing from among all others submitting $250 or more.
Donations may be made online or by mail. They may be designated to sponsor a participant or made as a general donation. They also may be noted to honor someone surviving breast cancer or in memory of someone who has lost the battle. To show our appreciation, we have established an array of special thank you premiums based on the total of donations submitted by August 1st.
A downloadable form is available below on this page. We request complete addresses of any donors so we can send a thank you and tax receipt. The IRS requires receipts to anyone donating $250 or more. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Click Here to Donate to a Participant or Team's Fundraising Page
Click Here for a Downloadable/Printable Friends for the Cure Donation Form
Click Here for a printable individual fundraising thermometer
Click Here to review our 2015 Community Grants. See how your fundraising efforts are making a difference right here in Minnesota!
For mailed donations, please make checks to: Komen Brainerd Lakes and mail to
Komen Brainerd Lakes Race
PO Box 1057
Brainerd MN 56401
Donations may be mailed to this address at any time, but after August 1st will not be counted for premiums in this Race cycle.
Thank you for helping us to keep the Susan G. Komen® promise:
To save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.
Click Here to Make a General Donation- Please note that this will NOT be credited towards an individual or team's fundraising pages.
Susan G. Komen® Minnesota is a Minnesota 501(c)3 non-profit corporation; Internal Revenue Service #41-1924790; Minnesota Tax #4336115.