- Race Information
- Friends for the Cure Fundraising
- Breast Cancer Survivors
- Participant Center
- I AM THE CURE.®
- Photo Gallery
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure®
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure- Registration
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure- Information
- Brainerd Lakes- Teams
- Brainerd Lakes- Survivors
- Brainerd Lakes- Make a Donation
- Brainerd Lakes- 5K Race Results
- Brainerd Lakes- Volunteer
- Brainerd Lakes- Honorary Chairs
- Brainerd Lakes- Sponsors
- Brainerd Lakes- About Us
- Ginger Brauer Award
- Shop for the Cure
Voices of Impact™- Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all!
Rally for the Cure - Golf, tennis, dinner events and so much more...
Go Passionately Pink to help save lives! — Just wear pink, have fun and raise money to fight breast cancer. Be inspired by the multitude of ideas right here, or think of your own. There are so many creative ways to have fun and fight breast cancer.
> Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure® > Komen Race for the Cure® > Breast Cancer Survivors
Breast Cancer Survivors
Breast cancer survivors please click here to register for the Race. Survivors who register, and wish to be recognized as a survivor, will receive a pink cap, pink Survivor T-shirt and pink placards provided by Zeta Tau Alpha- our national sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program. Special survivor gifts from local sponsors and other Race items will also be provided.
Race Weekend Survivor materials pick-up:
If you are registered as an individual and NOT part of a team, please follow these easy steps: (Please see below if you are a team registrant.)
- Go to the Race Registration area in Mall of America®, Rotunda (1st floor, east side of the mall, between Sears and Bloomingdale's), on Friday or Saturday, May 9 & 10, 10 AM - 8 PM, or on Race Day, May 11, 6 AM - 9:30 AM, to pick up your pink survivor bib. All survivors need this bib before proceeding.
- Take your pink survivor bib to the special Survivor packet pick-up area in Nordstrom Court (1st floor, west side of the mall, between Sears and Macys). Present your pink bib and you will receive all of your survivor items (Survivor T-Shirt, Race T-Shirt, and special Survivor Gift Bag). Without your pink survivor bib, you will be directed back to Rotunda.
*Please note, if you are a survivor who registered as a team member, your survivor items will be packed with your respective Team materials. Team Captains must pick up all team members' materials (including Survivor materials) and distribute them to their team members. Team materials may be picked-up by your Team Captain or other designated team member in the Team Challenge area, which is located at at Mall of America on the 1st level, east side, Macy's Court.
Located inside Mall of America®, Rotunda on Mother's Day, May 11, at 11:00 AM. Join over 3,500 breast cancer survivors for an inspiring celebration and tribute to all who have survived breast cancer, and to honor those who have lost their battle against this disease. All breast cancer survivors are encouraged to participate in the Survivor Celebration and Photo. Please begin organizing at 10:30 AM in the Rotunda. The ceremony will last 20 minutes and will again feature the fabulous Jearlyn Steele. Registered survivors will be entered in a special drawing for a pair of diamond stud earrings generously donated by Jeffrey Jewelry Company, in loving memory of longtime Race volunteer Daryle Silver. The winner must be present at the Survivor Celebration to win.
Interpreting services will be provided.
Breast cancer survivors that are interested in sharing their story, please click here.
Zeta Tau Alpha, National Co-Sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program
Bank of America, National Co-Sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program