- Race Information
- Friends for the Cure Fundraising
- Breast Cancer Survivors
- Participant Center
- I AM KOMEN®
- Photo Gallery
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure®
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure- Registration
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure- Information
- Brainerd Lakes- Teams
- Brainerd Lakes- Survivors
- Brainerd Lakes- Make a Donation
- Brainerd Lakes- 5K Race Results
- Brainerd Lakes- Volunteer
- Brainerd Lakes- Honorary Chairs
- Brainerd Lakes- Sponsors
- Brainerd Lakes- About Us
- Ginger Brauer Award
- Shop for the Cure
Breast Cancer Stories- Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all!
Rally for the Cure - Golf, tennis, dinner events and so much more...
Go Passionately Pink to help save lives! — Just wear pink, have fun and raise money to fight breast cancer. Be inspired by the multitude of ideas right here, or think of your own. There are so many creative ways to have fun and fight breast cancer.
Why we need your support…
Every dollar makes a difference! Your donation provides women and men in Minnesota with services that have literally saved lives. You help make the following programs possible:
- Free mammograms and diagnostics
- Preliminary medical treatment for qualified breast cancer patients who cannot afford care
- Support services including support groups, assistance with finding financial resources, prescription refills and transportation to medical appointments, and meals
- Education about the warning signs of breast cancer, methods of early detection and the latest treatment options
- Cutting edge research to find a cure for breast cancer
Up to 75 percent of net proceeds are used for local programs like those listed above, with 25 percent used to fund breast cancer research.
If you would you like to create an online fundraiser to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, but do not want to register for the event or if you were registered by someone else and do not currently have a Race fundraising page setup, please contact us at email@example.com. We will then send you a creation link that will prompt you to easily create a new fundraiser on CrowdRise benefitting Susan G. Komen Minnesota