- Virtual Race Day Details
- Twin Cities Race Registration
- Twin Cities Race Donations
- Twin Cities Friends for the Cure Fundraising
- Participant Center
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure®
Breast Cancer Stories- Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all!
Rally for the Cure - Golf, tennis, dinner events and so much more...
Go Passionately Pink to help save lives! — Just wear pink, have fun and raise money to fight breast cancer. Be inspired by the multitude of ideas right here, or think of your own. There are so many creative ways to have fun and fight breast cancer.
> Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure® > Komen Race for the Cure® > Twin Cities Race Donations
Twin Cities Race Donations
Why we need your support…
Every dollar makes a difference! Your donation provides women and men in Minnesota with services that have literally saved lives. You help make the following programs possible:
- Free mammograms and diagnostics
- Preliminary medical treatment for qualified breast cancer patients who cannot afford care
- Support services including support groups, assistance with finding financial resources, prescription refills and transportation to medical appointments, and meals
- Education about the warning signs of breast cancer, methods of early detection and the latest treatment options
- Cutting edge research to find a cure for breast cancer
Up to 75 percent of net proceeds are used for local programs like those listed above, with 25 percent used to fund breast cancer research.