- Virtual Race Day Details
- Twin Cities Race Registration
- Twin Cities Race Donations
- Twin Cities Friends for the Cure Fundraising
- Participant Center
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure®
Breast Cancer Stories- Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all!
Rally for the Cure - Golf, tennis, dinner events and so much more...
Go Passionately Pink to help save lives! — Just wear pink, have fun and raise money to fight breast cancer. Be inspired by the multitude of ideas right here, or think of your own. There are so many creative ways to have fun and fight breast cancer.
> Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure® > Make a Donation > Friends for the Cure- Personal Fundraising
Friends for the Cure- Personal Fundraising
Imagine life without breast cancer - a life where your grandmother, mother, daughter, sister or friend doesn’t have to worry if she will be the one out of eight women diagnosed with the disease. While we have made tremendous progress in the fight, there is still so much more to do. At Susan G. Komen®, we are working every minute of every day to save every life, and we need your help.
Your personal fundraising page is automatically created when you register for the Race for the Cure online. Use it or request one of our easy "Scratch 'N Give" cards to raise funds to support the lifesaving work of Susan G. Komen® Minnesota. Raise funds by asking friends, family and co-workers to support an event or accomplishment, honor another individual or remember a loved one.
Fundraising is fun and easy – think of it as fun-raising! We have lots of tips on how you can reach out to your friends, family, co-workers, and more as well as entertaining events you can put on to raise money.
Click here to view 101 Fundraising Ideas!
Why we need your support:
Every dollar makes a difference! Your donation provides women and men in Minnesota with services that have literally saved lives. You help make the following programs possible:
- Free mammograms and diagnostics
- Preliminary medical treatment for qualified breast cancer patients who cannot afford care
- Support services including support groups, assistance with finding financial resources, prescription refills and transportation to medical appointments, and meals
- Education about the warning signs of breast cancer, methods of early detection and the latest treatment options
- Cutting edge research to find a cure for breast cancer