- Race Information
- Friends for the Cure Fundraising
- Breast Cancer Survivors
- Participant Center
- I AM KOMEN®
- Photo Gallery
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure®
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure- Registration
- Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure- Information
- Brainerd Lakes- Teams
- Brainerd Lakes- Survivors
- Brainerd Lakes- Make a Donation
- Brainerd Lakes- 5K Race Results
- Brainerd Lakes- Volunteer
- Brainerd Lakes- Honorary Chairs
- Brainerd Lakes- Sponsors
- Brainerd Lakes- About Us
- Ginger Brauer Award
- Shop for the Cure
Breast Cancer Stories- Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all!
Rally for the Cure - Golf, tennis, dinner events and so much more...
Go Passionately Pink to help save lives! — Just wear pink, have fun and raise money to fight breast cancer. Be inspired by the multitude of ideas right here, or think of your own. There are so many creative ways to have fun and fight breast cancer.
Support for You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their friends and family. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of the disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline offering professional support services to anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families.
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations.
- The Support section of Komen’s national website where family, friends and others can find helpful ways as you go through diagnosis, treatment and beyond. You will find information on the physical and emotional support you may need.
- BreastCancerTrials.org was developed specifically for women and men interested in breast cancer trials and is a non-profit service that is dedicated to providing accurate information about breast cancer clinical trials.
- National Financial Assistance – This page on Komen's national website provides lots of programs and helpful resources.
- National Psychosocial Support – There are many types of support for a person with breast cancer and the co-survivor. You can read more about support and support resources on this page.
- Message Boards – The Komen Message Boards is a forum managed for and by breast cancer survivors and is for anyone affected by breast cancer.
Komen's National Resources Quick Link: The Who, What, Where, When and Sometimes Why- Click Here
To view a list of our current local grantees, click here. Please contact grantees directly for more information.